The doctor’s visit may end,
but the support continues
Once your doctor enrolls you in TARPEYO Touchpoints™, a
TARPEYO Touchpoints Care Navigator will contact you. As the
primary contact on your treatment journey, a Care Navigator is
only one phone call away.
A TARPEYO Touchpoints Pharmacist and a TARPEYO Touchpoints Nurse Educator are also available to provide support and answer questions.
Here are some questions you can ask your TARPEYO Touchpoints Care Navigator:
- How does TARPEYO Touchpoints confirm my
- Are there any financial assistance
- Who do I contact if I have questions about
- How do I refill my prescription?
- Can you help me remember to take my medication?
- Should I expect any side effects from TARPEYO®
(budesonide) delayed release capsules?
- Is there anything I should avoid while taking TARPEYO?
For questions, please call 1–833–444–8277 Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET